Sunday, March 18, 2018

I Found My Mojo

It was lurking behind the tissues of a Kleenex box. No, seriously.

Since my last post I have come to recognize a flu bug in our midst. This might also explain the missing mojo I mentioned previously.

At any rate, the weather is helping me feel justified about staying indoors. Yesterday we woke up to snow on the ground with a HIGH of 31°F .Today is a bit better, in a sense, because the high is 35°F. Unfortunately the wind is blowing with gusts up to 30 miles per hour so the wind chill factor makes it feel like 23°F. I had reservations for dinner on a ferris wheel at the beach later today but decided to cancel for our health and safety. Maybe conditions will be better and we can go tomorrow.

Alas this is the situation. I am ill but getting better, stuck in an airbnb in one of the world's greatest cities during an historic cold snap. I have found my mojo. Now it's just a matter of dragging it out of the Kleenex box.

No comments:

Post a Comment

2023 Reading List

The year begins in Panama, which influences the reading selections. Also I have set a goal for myself: I want to read at least one book each...